Pulmonary Function Filters
AllFLOW™ filters meet or exceed the highest standards in PFT filtering with minimal resistance and low dead space. Our unique Port Color Variety (PCV) reduces fumbling and contamination risk with filter mounting, providing easy administration with equipment. The wide selection of ports enable the professional to accurately obtain quality spirometry and lung function tests.
The AllFLOW™ filter uses a medium with high quality electrostatic properties that trap bacteria and viruses, preventing contamination to both the patient and equipment.
AllFLOW™ Oval provides an oval mouth piece alternative with a rolled edge for secure comfort.
- Low resistance for accurate spirometry and lung function testing
- Minimal dead space as needed for lung volume and DLCO testing
- Excellent filtration of bacteria and viruses
- Eight standard port sizes tailored to fit a wide selection of equipment
- Filters meet or exceed ATS guidelines for all criteria