Availability: In stock
The In-Check DIAL is a hand held low range inspiratory flow measurement device with a dial top. Assess and train more efficently for DPI and pMDI.
- 1 each In-Check DIAL G16
- 1 box of 200 Inspiratory Disposable one-way valved mouthpieces
- 1 sample Pediatric small mouth adaptor
- Information thumbdrive
- 1 Guide for Implementation
The In-Check DIAL is a hand held low range inspiratory flow measurement device with a dial top. People living with Asthma, COPD or other lung diseases may be using Dry Powder Inhalers, Pressurized Metered Dose Inhalers or Nebulizers to breathe in medication.
The DIAL can be adjusted to accurately simulate the resistance of popular inhaler devices which include MDI’s and DPI’s such as Turbuhaler®, Flexhaler®, Twisthaler®, Aerolizer®, Handihaler®, Diskus®, Ellipta® and Pressair® among others. The In Check DIAL enables clinicians to train patients to the proper inspiratory technique considering force and flow rate to achieve optimal deposition of the medication being inhaled into the lungs.
The DIAL G16 now categorizes inhalers by resistance and the newly designed scale gives proper feedback on all efforts.
The one-way valved inspiratory mouthpiece allows for multiple patient use and is adaptable for adult or pediatric use protecting both the instrument and the patient from cross-contamination.
* Custom resistance adapters are available by calling Alliance Tech Medical.
- Every In-Check DIAL is individually calibrated to ensure a high degree of accuracy; it's accurate to +/- 10% or 10 L/min (whichever is greater)
- Inspiratory flows in the range of 15 L/min to 120 L/ min can be measured
- Tested by AEA Technology P.L.C. in the U.K. for accuracy, and has been verified as providing similar resistances to inhaler devices
- Calibrated using an ATS pulmonary waveform generator. In-Check DIAL complies with the AS/NZS standard for back pressure in flow meters